Service Experts - Cost us more $ than just a new furnace
We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts).It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass.
The drain hose leaked water into the room and damaged our property. They are self-insured and the third party adjuster refuses to pay us a reasonable amount for the damage done to our property. He suggested we claim it against our home owner's policy.
This company has cost us a lot more money than just what we paid for a new furnace.They have been a headache and we sincerely regret getting involved with Service Experts.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Heating And Air Conditioning
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs! I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."
- "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "During a "patch" my best war team got locked into a war that ended before a patch. I contacted customer service and they blew me off saying they were..."
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."