Service Experts - Cost us more $ than just a new furnace
We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts).It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass.
The drain hose leaked water into the room and damaged our property. They are self-insured and the third party adjuster refuses to pay us a reasonable amount for the damage done to our property. He suggested we claim it against our home owner's policy.
This company has cost us a lot more money than just what we paid for a new furnace.They have been a headache and we sincerely regret getting involved with Service Experts.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Heating And Air Conditioning
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "The new Coldwater Creek sure isn’t what it used to be. I purchased a jacket and followed the washing instructions on the inside label. The first time I washed..."
- "It did not go well with Creech's. I feel they had good intentions but the end result was a very dissatisfied customer that will recommend that people STAY AWAY from..."
- "I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."